Model No.: BS40, BS42, BS45
1. The hydraulic Rock And Concrete Splitter is a kind of hand-hold splitting and demolition too
2. It can controllably split rock or concrete
3. Especially suit for cabined area where large machine can not work
4. Wodely use in the place where need non-explosive and blast forbidden
1. Hydraulic Rock Splitter is maninly composed of power pump pack and hydraulic cylinder.
Mainly applicable to the secondary breaking.
2. First drill hole in stone, then insert hydraulic cylinders which is contain wedge and feathers,
Start engine to provide hydraulic pressure.
3. Repeat the process until the whole structure is fractured into smaller sections and ready for
1. Enormous splitting force up to 500 tons & vibration free
2. Dust free and near silent operation & Light weight and Easy handling
3. Different sizes of counter wedge and center wedge can use on the same splitter
1. Split all kinds of natural stones, rock, granite, marble mining & quarrying
2. Remove redundant reinforced concrete structures, concrete machine beds and plinths etc.
3. Underwater demolition & Demolition in a restricted space
4. Controlled demolition of pillars, concrete and walls where heavy equipment is impractical
|Model||bore diameter required||Min. bore depth required||Splitting distance||Splitting time||Theoretic spliting power||Actual split power||Cylinder weight|
Centrifugal pump operation in large power reasons: 1, impeller and wear ring, impeller and pump shell contact, resulting in friction. 2, the operation flow is too large. 3, liquid density increased. 4, sealed too tight, too dry. 5, bearing damage or no lubrication. 6, pump shaft bending. 7, the coupling is not aligned or...
Model NO.: SCA-I; SCA-II; SCA-III Expansive Mortar Brand: Bestlink Splitstar Size: Grey and Fine Powder Formula: Calcium Hydroxide Fume: No Toxic Fumes Key Words: Expansive Mortar, Split AG Manufacturer: Manufacturer Price Quality System: ISO2000 SGS Ce Trademark: SplitStar Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 4bags/Box, 26tons/20"...
Product Categories : Rock And Concrete Splitter