Model No.: IADC632
|Type||Tricone Bit (3 7/8"~26", steel/milling tooth or TCI)|
|Application||oil field, water well, geothermal, underground foundation, quarry|
|Formation||sticky, soft, medium hard, hard formations|
|Bearing||open/sealed bearing, rubber/metel seal bearing|
|payment term||T/T, LC|
|Delivery||within 25days for standard model, within 35days for customized|
(1) Cutting Structure of this series tricone Rock Bit :
The durability of premium tungsten carbide inserts is improved with new formulas and new techniques for insert bit.The wear-resistance of teeth is enhanced with premium tungsten carbide hardfacing on the tooth surfaces for steel tooth bit.
(2) Gauge Structure of this series tricone rock bit :
Multiple gauge protection with gauge trimmers on heel and gauge inserts on the gauge surface of the cone, tungsten carbide inserts and hardfacing on the shirttail increases gauge holding capability and bearing life.
(3)Bearing Structure of this series tricone rock bit :
High precision bearing with two thrust faces. Balls lock the cone.Hardface heard bearing surface. Cone bearing inlaid with friction-reducing alloy and then silver-plated. Abrasion resistance and seizure resistance of the bearing are improved and suitable for high rotary speed.
(4)Seal and Lubrication of this series tricone rock bit :
The advanced metal seal package consists of two metal seats and two elastic energizers. Compressed energizers ensure good contact being kept on two sealing surfaces of metal rings by elastic force, and achieve the bearing seal. In the drilling, metal seal are relatively dynamic, and the energizers are static. This will improve the reliability and durability of bearing seal. The pressure compensator system and advanced grease can greatly increase the lubricating reliability.
(1) IADC code: 116 117 126 127 136 137 216 217 226 226 316 317 326 327 336 337 115 125 135 215 225 235 315 325 335 114 124 214 314 111 121 131 346 347 417 427 437 517 527 537 617 627 637 737 837 832 415 425 435 445 525 625 635 416 427 436 446 447 516 526 537 547 516 536 535
(2) Sizes: From 2 7/8 to 26"larger sizes for hole opener bit ,reamer bit
(3)bearing type: sealed bearing and non-sealed bearing ;HJ(metal sealed journal bearing) ;HA (rubber sealed journal bearing ;aircooled bearing type
(4)formation or layer: soft ,medium soft ,hard,medium hard,very hard formation IADC CODE SELECTION
|111/114/115||0.3-0.75||200-80||very soft formations with low compressive strength and high drill ability, like clay, mudstone, chalk|
|116/117||0.35-0.8||150-80||very soft formations with low compressive strength and high drill ability, like clay, mudstone, chalk|
|121||0.3-0.85||200-80||soft formations with low compressive strength and high drill ability, like mudstone, gypsum, salt, soft limestone|
|131||0.3-0.95||180-80||soft to medium formations with low compressive strength, like medium, soft shake, medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, medium formation with harder and abrasive interbeds|
|211/241||0.3-0.95||180-80||medium formations with high compressive strength, like medium, soft shake, hard gypsum, medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, soft formation with harder interbeds.|
|246/247||0.4-1.0||80-50||medium hard formation with high compressive strength, like hard shale, limestone, sandstone, dolomite|
|321||0.4-1.0||150-70||medium abrasive formations, like abrasive shale, limestone, sandstone, dolomite, hard gypsum, marble|
|437/447/435||0.35-0.9||240-70||very soft formations with low compressive strength and high drill ability, like clay, mudstone, chalk, gypsum, salt, soft limestone|
|517/527/515||0.35-1.0||220-60||soft formations with low compressive strength and high drill ability, like mudstone, gypsum, salt, soft limestone|
|537/547/535||0.45-1.0||220-50||soft to medium formations with low compressive strength, like medium, soft shake, medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, medium formation with harder and abrasive interbeds|
|617/615||0.45-1.1||200-50||medium hard formation with high compressive strength, like hard shale, limestone, sandstone, dolomite|
|637/635||0.5-1.1||180-40||hard formation with high compressive strength, like limestone, sandstone, dolomite, hard gypsum, marble|
|Note: Above limitts of WOB and RRPM should not be used simultaneously|
|Bit Diameter||API PIN|
|3 7/8"~5 1/4"||98~134||2 3/8", 2 7/8"|
|5 5/8"~6 3/4"||143~171||3 1/2"|
|7 1/2"~9 1/2"||190.5~241||4 1/2"|
|9 5/8"~13 3/4"||245~350||6 5/8"|
|14 5/8"~26"||371~660.4||7 5/8"|
STEEL MILLING TOOTH BITS
IADC 1 SERIES Drill Bits
These bits are used to drill low-compressive strength, soft formations. Long projection tooth lengths are used on high offset cones to provide the greatest penetration rates possible. Wear-resistant hardfacing is used to control tooth wear. On the softest bit types this hardfacing completely covers the bit teeth.
IADC 2 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits are used to drill high-compressive strength, medium hard formations. Short projection teeth with reduced crest length are used in this series of bit designs. Durable hardfacing is applied to reduce tooth wear.
IADC 3 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits are used to drill hard and abrasive formations. Very short, closely spaced teeth with minimum amounts of hardfacing are used for breakage resistance. These bits must withstand high loads and drill abrasive formations with a crushing, cutting action.
TCI (TUNGSTEN CARBIDE INSERT) BITS
IADC 4 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits are used to drill low compressive strength, very soft formations. The bits maximize the use of both conical and chisel inserts of large diameters and high projection. This cutting structure design, combined with maximum cone offset, results in high bit penetration rates. The deep intermesh of cutter rows prevents bit balling in sticky formations.
IADC 5 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits are used to drill low compressive strength, soft to medium soft formations. Drill bit design features are used to enhance bit penetration rates. Some reduction in cone offset and insert projection is used to improve cutter durability. Insert numbers and pitch is controlled to prevent tracking.
IADC 6 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits are used to drill high-compressive strength, medium hard formations. A small amount of cone offset and low insert projection is used to prevent cutting structure damage when hard streaks are encountered. Increased numbers of blunter, smaller diameter inserts are used to increase life in harder, more abrasive formations.
IADC 7 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits are used to drill hard and abrasive formations. A more wear-resistant grade of tungsten carbide insert is used to prevent wear. Low cone offset with increased numbers of breakage resistant cutters add to the required bit durability.
IADC 8 SERIES DRILL BITS
These bits can be used to drill extremely hard and abrasive formations. Wear-resistant inserts are used in the outer rows to prevent loss of bit gauge. Maximum numbers of hemispherical-shaped inserts are used in all rows to provide cutter durability and long life.
1) All Drilling and Quarrying equipments website: www.quarryingtools.com 2) Natural Stone Processing/Cutting/Splitting machines website: www.split-stone.com Our products range: 1. Expansive mortar (non-explosive demolition agent, soundless cracking agent) 2. Hand-held Rock Drill Y6,Y20, Y24, and Y26 (pneumatic),TY24C 3. Fully hydraulic Rock drill BH26, BH28 (with pushing cylinder) 4. Pneumatic Rock Drill with pushing air-leg YT18, Y19A,YT24, YT28 5. Internal combustion rock drill (hand held, gasoline) YN27 6. Line Drilling Machine 7. DTH Driller , Diamond Wire Saw 8. Button Bits , cross bit, chisel bits 9. Tricone bit for oilfield, gas,water well, mining, etc... 10.Plug hole rod, Extension Rod, Shank Adapter,coupling sleeves 11. DTH hammers & bits,DHD, COP, IR, Bulroc and SD series 12. Diamond Wire rope, hydro-bag (steel), air bag (polymer) for blocks pushing 13. Stone cutter for block cutting 14. Hydraulic Splitting Machine 15. Wedges & feathers 16. Hose (for air, water, hydraulic...) Contact us if you need more details on Bits. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about TCI Bits 、Tricone Bits. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Tricone Bit