Model No.: 50X50cm/100X50cm/100X100cm/200X100mm
Model NO.: 50X50cm/100X50cm/100X100cm/200X100mm
Applicable: for Marble, Sandstone, Slate
Thickness: 2 mm (0.08")
Pushing Power: up to 1000 Tons or Even More
Power Supply: 2phase, 220V, 50Hz
Suitable: Insert Into Gap After Diamond Wire Cutting
Transport Package: Wooden Case or Depends on Your Special Request
Origin: Xiamen, China
Usage: for Pushing Blocks in Quarry/Mine
Pakage: by Wooden Case
Advantages: Less Noise and Dust
Water Pump Available: Pneumatic/Electric
Block: Marble, Sandstone and Other Soft Rock
HS Code: 7309000
Water Steel Pushing Bag Manufacturer
Widely used in the marble and stone quarrying industry, specifically for stripping blocks from the mountain. The bag thickness is properly studied to easily insert them into the diamond wire cutting.
HYDRO-BAG is a simple, versatile and economical tool that has revolutionized quarry block stripping thanks to all the positive advantages as briefly described above.
Possible to say that HYDRO-BAG is environment-friendly too! Also from the safety point of view HYDRO-BAG offers the best guarantees: Even in the case the cushion blows due to Excessive inflating pressure, there will never be any deflagration due to the use of water, and not air, as inflating media.
Last but not least, HYDRO-BAG doesn't require any Maintenance for the simple reason that after its use (often until it is broken) it can be finally thrown on the scrap heap without regret.
All this means saving from the following points of view:
* pushing power up to 1000 tons or even more;
* thickness is just 2 mm (0.08") and can be easily slipped into the wire saw cut;
* Elimination of the time necessary for the preparation of the slots of the jacks;
* the blocks of stone are obtained with their sections intact, without the breaching deriving from the above mentioned slots;
* total elimination of explosive;
* partial or total elimination of hydraulic jacks;
* less noise and dust deriving from the presence of pneumatic hammers;
* respect for the local environment;
* increased safety for the operators;
* no maintenance.
A complete HYDRO-BAG equipment consists of:
1. Electric pump HYDRO-BAG to create the pressure for the cushions
2. Safety valves and distribution valves;
3. Pipes, cocks and inlet filters;
4. Quick couplings
5. A series of HYDRO-BAG cushions.
|Specification||Theoretical pushing capacity||Net weight(kg)|
Water pump pneumatic or electric are both available.
|Model||Power||Power supply||Working pressure||Maximum working pressure||Weight|
|DS-220||1.6 kw||AC 220V@50Hz||30 bar||50 bar||17 kgs|
|QD-200||1.0 kw||2m³/min||30 bar||50 bar|| 18 kgs |
Contact us if you need more details on Hydro Bag. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pushing Bag、Block Pushing Bag. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.